Skip to content
Is it possible I'm pregnant?!!!
daniellespiers posted:
Hello, Me and my husband had unprotected sex Oct 12th, 12th & 14th. The 15th i been getting little light cramps and still am today is the 17th. I started peeing ALOT more than usual. I tested myself i stopped drinking water at around 4pm wednesday night and i got up all through the night and peeeeeed.. sO TELL ME.. are these early pregnancy signs??? please help i took 2 preg tests and there both negative

Take the Poll

Hello, Me and my husband had unprotected sex Oct 12th, 13th
  • yes
  • no
  • maybe
  • POSSIBLE
  • WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's way too early for pregnancy symptoms. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant so the egg (if it's there) hasn't even implanted yet. After implantation it takes another few days for there to be enough of the pregnancy hormone to cause symptoms.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
You won't be able to get a positive pregnancy test for a while. You were only 5 days post the first sex and most won't be able to get a positive test till 12-14days past when they ovulated. You could be getting a UTI or it could just be hormones. I did have my first symptom at 5 days past ovulation which was heartburn in all three of my pregnancies but didn't test positive until the day of my missed period this last one. So if you aren't due for af yet then I would wait until then to test.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12, BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14

daniellespiers replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thanks;)))

daniellespiers replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Thank u, also my hunger is increased ALOT! HAHA.. today is the 22nd so its been 8 days ..

tlkittycat1968 replied to daniellespiers's response:
It's still too early for symptoms or a pregnancy test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

hgreenwood7058 replied to daniellespiers's response:
You will need to wait atleast 4-6 more days to test. Good luck.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12, BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14

aww thanks:) well today i have been having nausea, but no puking and i am tAKING prenatal vitamins

make sure to eat with the prenatals. They can make you nauseated if you don't But def good to keep taking them. May also try taking them at night esp with pregnancy because they iron in the prenatals make a lot of women sicker as they get farther into pregnancy. You can beat some of those symptoms if you take it right before bed because then the symptoms are while you sleep.Best wishes

Ok as soon as i start feeling sick i will take them before bed, i have missed my period also1!

Since you've now missed your period and it's been at least two weeks since you had uprotected sex, you can take a test. Be sure to use FMU for the most accurate results.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

daniellespiers replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
i took a blood test, turns out im pregnant, my level is 216 so its low they said,so my gyno is scheduling me for another test tomorrow... hopefully it doubles but my gyno says i have nothing to worry about!

Congratulations!
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Thats a great first number since you barely missed your period. My first number was 124 and I am 17w1d pregnant. Congrats!

yep and today it was 600 i had it done again! i still get little cramps is that normal?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.