Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
5 days missed period! Negative test? Help!
Mama_Allison posted:
Hi! My cycle is usually 28 days. I'm now 5 days late! On day 32. I took a pregnancy test today (not in the morning) but It came back negative.
I was suppose to have my period on the 20th of October. I had a spot of blood on the 13th of October. I've been having slight cramps the past couple days, I feel as if I'm pregnant. With my previous pregnancies (I have 2 kids) I never spotted or had cramps just missed period. I know every pregnancy if different. I swear I'm pregnant! But once I got the negative test I'm now confused? Please help!!! Advance anyone??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive lives.

If you miss a second period and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful