Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it too soon to worry?
An_254085 posted:
I have irregular periods to start with, say one month I get it on the 2nd the next month i get it on the 12th. Well a week or 2 ago my boyfriend and I had sex. It was unprotected and he almost "went" before putting it on, but as far as I know, he put the condom on. A few days later I started getting cramps, and at first I didn't worry..until the continued. I NEVER get cramps during my period and random spotting. And my head? It has been pounding. Kept me up at night. Today and yesterday I lost my appetite. But today it was followed with nausea. When I went to the bathroom there was discharge. I am not due for my period(if it comes when expected) for another 2 weeks, and its not one for being early.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant. If it's been at least two weeks since the unprotected sex, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm married with 2 kids: A boy (PJ) and girl (Kylee). I also have 4 step-children by my husband but they are older (youngest ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful