Skip to content
Could I be Pregnant?
babbymomma13 posted:
My boyfriend and I had sex on the 25th of October, it was unprotected and we didnt really plan it..it just kinda happened. But now I am having down there cramps and stomach cramps, along with being very moody, I am also craving foods, and every time I eat cheese it tastes like dirt, I have also been VERY tired. The lower half of my stomach is also very tender and is starting to firm up abit, along with me being dizzy, my boobs hurt like crazy, so how likely is that i might be pregnant. Oh and my period is due November 2nd i think.

babbymomma13 responded:
I was also ovulating that day.

lovebird79 replied to babbymomma13's response:
Are you tracking your ovulation? I'm just wondering how you know you were ovulating that day.

Although you are having all the "classic" pregnancy symptoms, I also found that when I started trying to conceive, my typical PMS symptoms seems more exaggerated, making me think I was pregnant, if that makes sense. When we think we might be pregnant, sometimes we notice our PMS more than usual.

HOWEVER, having said that, there is a good chance you could be pregnant. Statistically speaking, there is a 20% chance of pregnancy each month you don't use protection and all it takes is one time

I would recommend waiting about a week before testing (that will allow any hormones to build and a more accurate test). In the meantime, grab a prenatal (or flinstone vitamins with an added folic acid on the side) just in case.

Good luck!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's way too early for symptoms if you are pregnant. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and another few days for there to be enough of the pregnancy hormone to get a positive pregnancy test.

If you were actually ovulating that day, the fertilized egg (if there is one) is barely starting to implant.

I would say you're having PMS.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

babbymomma13 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thank you... and should i do a home test or go to the doctor n do a blood test?

lovebird79 replied to babbymomma13's response:
I would do a HPT. But try a pink line test, like First Response. I found those tend to be more sensitive.

My doctor actually never did a blood test as I took five pregancy tests and they were all positive

Good luck.

babbymomma13 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thank you...I'll let u know the results lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.