Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spotting
Fiddy posted:
I had made love to my husband on the 11th October I was ovulating on the 22nd of October I had my period. Now 10days later I am spotting red I did test and it's negative. Did anyone go through this please needs your advice.

lovebird79 responded:
If you had your normal period, than chances are you are not pregnant. It is very unlikely you would have your normal heavy bleeding when you are pregnant.

The spotting could possibly be from ovulating or something could've thrown your cycle off.

I'd wait to see if you get your next period. If you miss it or it is extremely light (like spotting) thank you should take a HPT.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.