Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I think I might be expecting
KaitlainMarie posted:
My last period started on October 10th and ended on October 17th. According to an app I have that calculates my fertile/ovulation days, I should have ovulated on October 23rd. I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend before, during, and after my period. At least 8 times during that time frame. Now it is 3 days before my period is due and for the last week I've had consistent nausea, heightened sense of smell, frequent headaches, dizziness, I drink way more water, and I'm exhausted most of the day. These are all very unlike me, even on my period, which is just horrible cramps and bleeding. Starting this morning, I have light bleeding, I guess it would be considered spotting, and a few cramps, but I think those were more because I wasn't drinking enough water. I'm thinking I'll be missing my period on November 6th. Any ideas on this? Should I take a pregnancy test and if so, when? Thanks in advance for helpful responses!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I'd wait and see if your period is late by more than a day or two before taking a test..
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
Yes, wait until your period is missed/late - I'd even recommend waiting until it is about 1 week late.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.