Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it possible?
intodarkness posted:
On October 04 2013 my husband got a vasectomy. I had my period October 24th-30th. Since the 1st of November my husband and I been having sex. A few days a break here or there. It's been a month since my husbands vasectomy. Last week any early this week I have been feeling different. My mood shifts, pelvic pain, tired, nausea, bathroom breaks, tummy feels burning, my boob don't hurts just a throbbing pain in my boobs. (can touch them or take a shower without pain) my left side hurts, itchy, my appetite varies, feel full then hungry. I took at pregnancy test this past Saturday results we're negative. I am suppose to have my period start on or near the 20/21st of November. It is very irregular each month. I am trying to figure out if it's possible for me to be pregnant or if it's all in my head. I don't know what or how to feel being pregnant. My first child I hah no pregnancy symptoms. My second I found out I was three months along. Never new I was pregnant. So, I was just wondering about this and if it's possible or not a chance. I know it takes about 20-35 ejaculations to be sterlie or more. I just wanted another womans opinion. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unless your husband got the all clear, then there is definitely a chance of pregnancy if you haven't been using protection. It's a bit soon for symptoms since it takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and another so if you are pregnant, the egg will have just barely implanted.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
It could be a bit early to show a positive. I have heard of women showing symptoms as soon as the egg implants (about where you are right now) but it takes time for the hormones to build up.

Also, it could be your typical PMS symptoms, but you might be noticing them more because you are thinking you could be pregnant.

You should wait until you have missed your period (or when you think you should miss it) and try testing with your FMU.

Happy Turkey Day

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.