Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
late and neg
jenica1432 posted:
ok so i have taken probably 15 test and all neg. I am now 4-6 days late. My bb's are sore, my pee is floresent, more cm than usually. first day of my last period was Oct 17, i have a 22-24 day cycle. we did the BD on the 26th and 27th of oct, i notice ewcm on oct30, and 31st. i am getting a blood test done today. cant wait. i will let you guys know as soon as i do. lets do a pole and see what everyone thinks

Take the Poll

Do you think i am pregnant
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

hgreenwood7058 responded:
You may have a shorter LP. If its negative again test again in a few days. Mine is 12 days. I have pcos so my cycles are all over the place but the LP should stay generall the same (time from O to af).You may have also O'd later which is causing the late af. That will ocassionally happen so you don't get af or a bfp till later. Good luck
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12, BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of four who just gotten her tubs tied (well actually my doc says he burnt them) , but upon have my return visit with him he tell me , &...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful