Skip to content
Any advice or thoughts..please!
alexis892 posted:
Hi, I'm a 21 year old and am currently dealing with my second night of vomiting and nausea. I've been so tired recently and I can't stand the smell of anything right now. I read that these are all signs of pregnancy and I did have unprotected sec with my boyfriend just over two weeks ago. I'm on birth control but am currently in America (on holidays from Australia) and I'm worried the time difference has perhaps mucked up my pill. I've been trying to take it at the same I always have been (9am in Australian time and that equals to about mid afternoon over here). However because it's such an inconveniece to my daily schedule to take it mid afternoon I have been taking it earlier in the day. I was just wondering does anyone think this may have mucked up my bc? Also I started the sugar pills today so it's the first day of my period and I know that when on the pill it's not actually your period so is it possible to still be pregnant even if I get my 'period' this week? I'm very worried and a little freaked out being in this situation and any feb act would be much appreciated. Sorry if this is such a novel to read.

Thanks in advance -Alexis x

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You did not have unprotected sex if you are on the pill. Taking your pills a few hours earlier will not mess anything up. With regular pills you have a 12 hour window and with the mini-0pill you have a 3 hour window. If you were pregnant, you would not be bleeding now.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.