Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be?
Anon_18760 posted:
Since the 11th of this month ive been feeling kind of funky. My chest is sore, a bit queasy, and late last night i thought i would have started that time of the month but since then i haven't seen anymore. I should have started in the last few days but i just thought stress could've been pushing it back. Just need some advice, thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've had sex since your last period, pregnancy is a possibility. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

clarembouxc replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ive taken a test but it was before the spotting and it was negative, but im still not sure.

lovebird79 replied to clarembouxc's response:
You should take another test. HPT are more accurate if you wait until your missed period - I waited a week to test when I got my positive just to be sure I actually missed it and I wasn't just late.

hgreenwood7058 replied to clarembouxc's response:
The spotting could have been implantation bleeding. Not super common but can happen. I would test again in a few days if no period by then.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12, BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful