Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be?
Anon_18760 posted:
Since the 11th of this month ive been feeling kind of funky. My chest is sore, a bit queasy, and late last night i thought i would have started that time of the month but since then i haven't seen anymore. I should have started in the last few days but i just thought stress could've been pushing it back. Just need some advice, thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've had sex since your last period, pregnancy is a possibility. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

clarembouxc replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Ive taken a test but it was before the spotting and it was negative, but im still not sure.

lovebird79 replied to clarembouxc's response:
You should take another test. HPT are more accurate if you wait until your missed period - I waited a week to test when I got my positive just to be sure I actually missed it and I wasn't just late.

hgreenwood7058 replied to clarembouxc's response:
The spotting could have been implantation bleeding. Not super common but can happen. I would test again in a few days if no period by then.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12, BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.