Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not sure whether i am pregnant.
An_254405 posted:
I know the obvious thing would be to wait until i miss my period but I regret to say that i am a very impatient person which can be a down fall at times.
My bf and i had sex around 14days after day one of my period. I'm pretty sure i was ovulating then. we didnt use protection although he didn't ejaculate. I know that there is a thing called pre-cum and pretty sure this is how i got pregnant with my 3 year old. I'd like to think that i am very much in touch with my body and knew i was pregnant with my son way before i actually took a test at the clinic.
So anyway after this episode (a week ago) i felt a bit...different!
Four days later we had sex again after both agreeing that we wanted to conceive and he ejaculated in side of me.
I have had small tummy cramps, some headaches, lately feeling so tired that i found it hard walking home as i felt out of breath with no energy. Yesterday however, i bled a little. A week prior to my period. I wasnt really pink or brown. The first sign when i wiped after using the loo was red with a clear discharge. after this i had a very light pinkinsh bleed which lasted only a couple of hours.
My predicament is, that i've had mid cycle bleed before but usually happens 14days after day one of my period, not 21days after.. it is a little frustrating as i'm wondering if i'm having phantom pregnancy symptoms however with my first pregnancy i only felt light headed, headaches and constant urination before i took a test. I never had morning sickness once either.
I also am experiencing quite bad constipation; so little bowl movement.

any opinions???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It could be implantation bleeding. While you usually ovulate on average 14 days after the first day of your period, it takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and that would be around day 21 for you.

Since your period is due in a week, I'd wait if you can to see if it comes and if it's more than a day or two late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Husband and I have been ttc since last year! I had a miscarriage last year in april 2010 I didnt even no I was pregnant. Now we are trying and have...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.