Skip to content
should have started dec11th.
jenica1432 posted:
ergh this is so fustrating. i am so late neg test. lots of ewcm closed cervix. yet the test keep saying neg...
has anyone got a positive test a week or more late for their period?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once, sometimes more, during their reproductive years.

If you miss a second period and are still getting negative tests, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
It is possible to be pregnant and your body not have enough hormones built up yet to register on a test.

The pink dye tests tend to be most sensitive.
If you are worried, than you can always contact your doctor.

Otherwise, I'd say wait another week to test.

I've had periods be almost two weeks late - made me think I was pregnant but nope... just late.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.