Waiting!....
tlc24 posted:
Hi guys... I am new to this site, but I needed some support! I too am in the waiting game! I am so freakin excited to be a mom! I have always just wanted to be a mom! Me and my husband have been trying now for 4 months, I have been disappointed in the past, but this time I think its the real deal, but am not sure. I am supposed to start my period on saturday! I really want to take a test then! But I can't keep myself from thinking about it all the time! I want to take a test now! do you think its to early!! AH!

gladys2000 responded:
You can test now. I tested 5 days before my period was due and came back positive
Best of luck

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Personally, I'd wait until at least Saturday to see if your period comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I agree with tlkittycat1968.

You can test now, but it will be more accurate if you wait for your missed period.

Good luck!

tlc24 replied to lovebird79's response:
Ok, I should probably wait hu... so I am not too disappointed! What brands do you guys use that you've liked the best. I've done just the dollar store preg tests before, but this time I got like the equate version of one of the nicer brands. But I don't know if that really makes a difference? Thanks guys!

lovebird79 replied to tlc24's response:
I found the first response pink lined tests to be more sensitive. But, if you wait long enough, then it shouldn't make much of a difference.

tlc24 replied to lovebird79's response:
ok great! good to know! Thanks!