Skip to content
What do you think? Prego- YES or NO
bholmes1122 posted:
I am 26 years old a wife and mother of a 18month old. I have not been on BC since my son was 4 months old. We practice the pull out method and time of my ovulation days. I am currently 9 days late with my period and when I tested on day 5 it was negative. I have changed my eating habbits some, more greens and fruits water only. Also, started working out 4-5 days a week some major cardio but other nights are only squats and arm weights. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions. I am very tired, upset stomach last week but nothing this week and I can cry over anything! Thank you for your advice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married for a year now. My husband is wonderful guy. We want to wait just a little longer for kids, but if it happens, it happens.

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.