Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2months no period. paragard iud, could i be pregnant?
butterfly2525 posted:
hi, so ive had the paragard for about a year now and have been very happy with it... up unti now. I have not had my period for 2months ive taken at least 12 pregnancy tests and had two blood tests done, and they were all negative! could I still be pregnant? or is something else wrong with me? ive had my thyroid and hormones checked and everything came back normal. im losing my mind! ive been to the doctor twice already and my doctor is little to no help and doesn't think an ultrasound is needed. i've been moody, tired, my breasts hurt, and my belly is swollen and I can feel little twitches in my abdomen every once in a while, and have been nauseas for about two weeks, and i pee all the time! please has anyone else had this happen to them? if so what happened in your situation? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful