Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
paularubio1992 posted:
I am 21yrs old and I got my period on January 25th of 2014, it lasted me for 4-5 days. My bf and I don't use condoms and we've been together since December 4,2009. We had sex like 3days after my period. He always pulls out and I think he didn't come? Plus today is February the 8th, and I'm spotting like a light pinkish red. Not clogs or nothing, but I'm spotting. I've been working out a lot since January and the past 4 days I've been eating like a beast and I haven't worked out .Could I be pregnant?

lovebird79 responded:
first, the pull out method is not even close to an effective form of birth control. Sperm can be in the pre-ejaculate, which can come out anytime before he finishes.

It is definitely possible you are pregnant and the spotting could be implantation bleeding.

However, if you changed your exercise routine, that could also be the cause of a weird cycle.

Have you taken a home pregnancy test? If not, take one since you have missed your period.

Good luck - and if you aren't ready for kids, start using a proper form of birth control.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.