Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could i be pregnant?
mhel2014 posted:
My expected period was last feb10, i didn't had any sex for the month. But my period was delayed and i had sex last feb12. Could i be pregnant?

mhel2014 responded:
Until now i dont have my period.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you haven't had sex since your last period, your late period can't be attributed to pregnancy. You may have not ovulated and no ovulation usually means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.

However, if you did not use protection when you had sex on February 12, pregnancy is a possibility from that encounter.

Wait and see if your next period comes. If it doesn't and a pregnancy test is negative, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.