Skip to content
Can she possibly get pregnant ?
michael2014 posted:
does spermicidal condoms highers my chances of preventing pregnancy if something leaked during anal sex? percentage?tested and got a negative when period started
she ended on day 4day 5, had anal sex, tried to avoid ejaculation so it wont spill to her vagina.i did ejaculate but i pulled out.no penetration of vagina. After that i used spermicidal condoms and had normal sex. Fairly regular,last period was 28 days and tested positive with the ovulation kit around (tested last period only) mid cycle. so earliest that she can possibly ovulate is around day 10 i'm guessing

lovebird79 responded:
So, based on the information provided, chances are she's not pregnant. No one can give you percentages for that situation. I would be in absolute shock if she turned out to be pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.