Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant after having unprotected sex 3 weeks ago right after my period?
An_255554 posted:
I've been on birth control pills for about 3 almost 4 years straight, some days I would miss pills & have unprotected sex & be fine. Well recently 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex & I decided that I would stop taking my pills..it had been alittle over a week since I took my pills when I had sex, plus I had just had a cycle like 2 days before I had sex. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? I know the best way to know is to just take a test, I'm alittle nervous & actually this has happened before..I had unprotected sex & was off my pills for like a week but nothing happened. Just wanted to know..

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, anytime you don't take your pills as directed and have sex, pregnancy is a possibility. Your cycle was due to going off the hormones and wasn't a "real" cycle. You could have still ovulated anytime after having sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful