Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can anyone please help? I don't know if I'm pregnant!
annamelody posted:
My last period was January, 22nd 2014. My fiancé and I are currently trying to have a baby so for the entire month of February we've had unprotected sex. According to my tracking I ovulated between the 5th and 9th of this month. I took a test on the 16th and it came up negative. Was it just too early to read my hcg levels? Also according to my tracking I should have started my period today but sometimes I can be no more then 2 days late. I've been experiencing a constant dull cramping for the past 6 days.. I am not sure if it might just be my period or maybe I am actually pregnant? I've also been experiencing mood swings, headache, extreme emotions, and fatigue. Please help! When do I test again? Or am I just crazy and it's all menstrual related. Thank you for you help!

lovebird79 responded:
It's too early to tell based on your symptoms. They could be PMS or pregnancy related.

Wait until you've missed your period by 7 days and re-test.

Also, expect to have up to 12 periods before getting a positive - 70% of healthy adults conceive within this time period. My husband and I took 7 cycles to conceive.

Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.