Skip to content
Can anyone please help? I don't know if I'm pregnant!
annamelody posted:
My last period was January, 22nd 2014. My fiancé and I are currently trying to have a baby so for the entire month of February we've had unprotected sex. According to my tracking I ovulated between the 5th and 9th of this month. I took a test on the 16th and it came up negative. Was it just too early to read my hcg levels? Also according to my tracking I should have started my period today but sometimes I can be no more then 2 days late. I've been experiencing a constant dull cramping for the past 6 days.. I am not sure if it might just be my period or maybe I am actually pregnant? I've also been experiencing mood swings, headache, extreme emotions, and fatigue. Please help! When do I test again? Or am I just crazy and it's all menstrual related. Thank you for you help!

lovebird79 responded:
It's too early to tell based on your symptoms. They could be PMS or pregnancy related.

Wait until you've missed your period by 7 days and re-test.

Also, expect to have up to 12 periods before getting a positive - 70% of healthy adults conceive within this time period. My husband and I took 7 cycles to conceive.

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful