Skip to content
My period has still not come? Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
An_255471 posted:
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 13/01/2014 however did take an emergency contraceptive pill (Emkit 48 hours after). My menstrual cycle is very regular as I had a 7 day normal period on 17/12/2013 however I had very light bleeding on 22/01/2014 which lasted about 5 days (not sure if this was my period). I am supposed to have my period now however it has not come yet. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I have taken 3 pregnancy tests one on 01/02/2014 and again on 09/02/2014 and then again on 18/02/2014 all came out negative. My boyfriend said he didn't finish inside me and pulled out on time however some pre-ejaculatory fluid may have come out.[br>[br>[br>Is there anything someone can recommend to me or any advice as I am slightly worried. Thank you

lovebird79 responded:
The emergency contraception can mess up your cycle for a bit.
Even if you are normally regular, the large amount of hormones can alter your cycle.

At the same time, there is always a chance when you have unprotected sex. If you don't get your period by the end of the month and you are concerned, I'd recommend going to see your doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married for a year now. My husband is wonderful guy. We want to wait just a little longer for kids, but if it happens, it happens.

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful