Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anxious....need some advice
An_255700 posted:
So I have been ttc for the pass three months and its always a dreadful feeling to wait to see what happens at the end of my cycle thus far.I had sex a couple days before I was fertile and during my fertile period and also after that period was over My period was due on the 24th but now my period hasnt come as yet, I feel on and off cramping, I have seen light pink discharge when I used the bathroom on Monday. I have been lightheaded and little dizzy, with bouts of nausea at different times of the day. I had sore breasts a week ago with a burning sensation, but now I dont feel it anymore. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. Could I be pregnant or just hoping for the best? This is real torture can anyone offer any advice.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant or you could just be late. I'd wait until your period is at least a week late before testing again.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

tan_phoenix replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I am praying its the prior than the latter...its way too nerve wracking every month, despite all my ways of relaxing and not thinking about it.

Thank you

tlkittycat1968 replied to tan_phoenix's response:
I know how you feel because I was that when when I was ttc.

Right now, I'm the opposite when I'm late since I had my tubes tied. When I'm late I hope I'm just late and not pregnant.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.