Skip to content
PLEASE help! I need to know if I'm overreacting
mariahanna posted:
m really confused, cause I had unprotected sex 14 days after my period started, but he only went in few times and he didn't ejaculate inside me, 5-6 days later I had a really light and weird period, almost 10 days too early and I'm usually on time and my periods are usually heavy and they always last for 5 days, but this one was less than two days and really light. I was thinking if it could be implantation bleeding and is it really possible that I'm pregnant, even if he went in few times and we were standing?? I have heard that stress could affect periods, but I've been stressed so many times in my life and it doesn't get affected like that, and I only started to get worried when I realized my period wasn't normal.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a test?
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

mariahanna replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
No its to early for a test

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.