Skip to content
could I be pregnant?
koebcke28 posted:
I am 28. I got my mirena put in after my last pregnancy which was in 2010. I am due to have it removed this may. I however have be experiencing extreme breast soreness the past 2 weeks. I have also been sexually active daily with my boyfriend for over 3 weeks. My periods haven't been normal since I've had my mirena. Usually I either dont have one or I'll spot due to stress. I spotted one day in almost 2 months. My breast have been sore before but never this sore in the 5years I have had my mirena.

lovebird79 responded:
Chances are low you are pregnant - but if you think you might be than take a test.

It's common for Mirena to stop your period all together.

koebcke28 replied to lovebird79's response:
Well found out my mirena has fallen out don't know when! I've had cramps an thought I started my period yesterday, but by the end of the day it went away. Still feeling some cramping an breasts are still sore. Im confused.

mariajohnson responded:
As you have mirena put chances are low that you are pregnant. And it does affects your periods. Still you can take a test to be sure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.