Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy with mirena?
lovebnamom posted:
I have the mirena since October 2013. I am a mother of two, 2yr old and 9 month old. Since I started the mirena I bled for three months straight. some days would be extremely heavy others would be light. I also have been extremely tired and weak since I started this thing. seems as if the fatigue has gotten worse as time passes. lately my partner and I have noticed my breast are getting bigger and im easily bruising. I don't feel it when I get hurt but I wake up with bruises that I don't even know where they come from. at least twice a week I have migraines that Tylenol doesn't even take away, I get random dizzy spells and nausea and stomach pains. I will have random numbness in my left side of my body my fingertips on my left side tingle and some days I can barely bend over because of lower back pain. I have had pain during intercourse and my partner states to me that he has felt the merina during intercourse. I don't know if I should see a doctor because it is hard to find one around here because a lot of doctor don't except my insurance. I just would like some advice if I should get this removed or if you think this could be signs of something more life threatening. thank you.

lovebird79 responded:
Go see your doctor.
These are not pregnancy symptoms and you could be having either a bad reaction to the hormones or it could be implanted incorrectly. Your partner should not be able to feel it after this long and numbness is a red flag for bigger issues.

I'm pretty sure they can get you in right away.

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.