Pregnancy with mirena?
lovebnamom posted:
I have the mirena since October 2013. I am a mother of two, 2yr old and 9 month old. Since I started the mirena I bled for three months straight. some days would be extremely heavy others would be light. I also have been extremely tired and weak since I started this thing. seems as if the fatigue has gotten worse as time passes. lately my partner and I have noticed my breast are getting bigger and im easily bruising. I don't feel it when I get hurt but I wake up with bruises that I don't even know where they come from. at least twice a week I have migraines that Tylenol doesn't even take away, I get random dizzy spells and nausea and stomach pains. I will have random numbness in my left side of my body my fingertips on my left side tingle and some days I can barely bend over because of lower back pain. I have had pain during intercourse and my partner states to me that he has felt the merina during intercourse. I don't know if I should see a doctor because it is hard to find one around here because a lot of doctor don't except my insurance. I just would like some advice if I should get this removed or if you think this could be signs of something more life threatening. thank you.

lovebird79 responded:
Go see your doctor.
These are not pregnancy symptoms and you could be having either a bad reaction to the hormones or it could be implanted incorrectly. Your partner should not be able to feel it after this long and numbness is a red flag for bigger issues.

I'm pretty sure they can get you in right away.

Good luck!