Is there a possibilty that i could be pregnant?
prettydashika posted:
My bf and I had unprotected sex on Feb 14th but he did not ejaculate inside of me. Exactly a week later my bf and I had sex again on the 21st with a condom. Unfortunately the condom got stuck inside of me for a couple hours as I had to wait a while in the ER to be seen. He did not ejaculate in the condom but im pretty sure there might have been pre ***. I took a pregnancy test on the 26th or the 27th. Both came back negative but the first one I didnt do correctly and the second one I didnt wait until the first pee of the morning. I had what felt like a regular period, although it was 3 days late on March 4-7th. Over this past weekend I have been feeling extremely hungry. I would eat a burger and a lot of fries and then an hour or two later i was hungry again. This happened all weekend and I am feeling the same right now. I had backaches this morning, stomach cramps at times, a little nausea today right after eating and have been very tired all day. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?

lovebird79 responded:
I think the Feb 14th incident is more likely to cause pregnancy than the 21st. Pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy, which is why it is so important to use a condom the whole time - if not, than use some back up birth control like the pill or something.

Anywho - If you had a regular flow this month, than chances are very slim that you are pregnant. Yes, it happens that some women do have a period-like flow when pregnant, but it's extremely rare.

Your extreme hunger could be caused by stress (maybe because you think you might be pregnant) - and the stomach cramps/nausea could be caused from your excess eating. Your eating could also be the cause of your tiredness.

Wait until your next period is due - if you miss it or it's very very light, then take a test.

In the meantime, try to get some exercise to help destress and eat as healthy as possible.

If you are really worried, wait until a first morning urine and re-test.

mariajohnson responded:
Well you might be pregnant. To be sure again have a pregnancy test or wait to see if you get your next period.