Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is there a possibilty that i could be pregnant?
prettydashika posted:
My bf and I had unprotected sex on Feb 14th but he did not ejaculate inside of me. Exactly a week later my bf and I had sex again on the 21st with a condom. Unfortunately the condom got stuck inside of me for a couple hours as I had to wait a while in the ER to be seen. He did not ejaculate in the condom but im pretty sure there might have been pre ***. I took a pregnancy test on the 26th or the 27th. Both came back negative but the first one I didnt do correctly and the second one I didnt wait until the first pee of the morning. I had what felt like a regular period, although it was 3 days late on March 4-7th. Over this past weekend I have been feeling extremely hungry. I would eat a burger and a lot of fries and then an hour or two later i was hungry again. This happened all weekend and I am feeling the same right now. I had backaches this morning, stomach cramps at times, a little nausea today right after eating and have been very tired all day. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?

lovebird79 responded:
I think the Feb 14th incident is more likely to cause pregnancy than the 21st. Pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy, which is why it is so important to use a condom the whole time - if not, than use some back up birth control like the pill or something.

Anywho - If you had a regular flow this month, than chances are very slim that you are pregnant. Yes, it happens that some women do have a period-like flow when pregnant, but it's extremely rare.

Your extreme hunger could be caused by stress (maybe because you think you might be pregnant) - and the stomach cramps/nausea could be caused from your excess eating. Your eating could also be the cause of your tiredness.

Wait until your next period is due - if you miss it or it's very very light, then take a test.

In the meantime, try to get some exercise to help destress and eat as healthy as possible.

If you are really worried, wait until a first morning urine and re-test.

mariajohnson responded:
Well you might be pregnant. To be sure again have a pregnancy test or wait to see if you get your next period.

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.