Skip to content
Can one cortizone shot delay period at all?
An_256031 posted:
I had an allergic reaction on February 20th and had a cortizone shot to get rid of the bumps all over my body. I was supposed to have my period around the 10th or 11th of March. It's the 14th and all that has happened is a little brown discharge. My bf has only put it in and taken his thing back out real quick like 5 times on vday which was a couple days after my last period. He had on a spermicidal condom and didn't ejeculate at all. It went in and came out 5 different times while messing around. Could the cortizone shot be the reason for late period and a little brown spotting? Or could I be pregnant? I highly doubt I'm pregnant but getting worried it's something serious.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with fibromyalgia for most of my life and having difficulties controlling it with medicine, I finally found relief without meds! With...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.