Skip to content
Pregnant from fingering?
An_256113 posted:
My boyfriend fingered me after he had touched his penis. He thinks he may have had something on his finger, but can't remember if he wiped it off first. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I am on the pill, but had been bad about taking it at the exact time for the past few weeks. I have never waited a full day though. It only happened about a week ago and I've been feeling weird but I think it's because I'm paranoid. Please don't give me a sarcastic answer.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No. Sperm are very fragile and die soon after being exposed to air. Also, if you are on the regular pill, you have a 12 hour window in which to take your pill and still be covered so as long as you didn't miss any pills and just took them a bit later than usual, you should be fine.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

An_256113 responded:
I'm getting really nervous still because I've seen people post that they know people who have gotten pregnant this way. I have gotten a headache the past two days which is a normal sign for me to start my period which I'm supposed to today. However, I usually have slight bleeding a day or two early and I haven't had any. I've been extra gassy too which is a sign for both things. Any other comments?

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful