Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Pregnant from fingering?
    An_256113 posted:
    My boyfriend fingered me after he had touched his penis. He thinks he may have had something on his finger, but can't remember if he wiped it off first. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I am on the pill, but had been bad about taking it at the exact time for the past few weeks. I have never waited a full day though. It only happened about a week ago and I've been feeling weird but I think it's because I'm paranoid. Please don't give me a sarcastic answer.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    No. Sperm are very fragile and die soon after being exposed to air. Also, if you are on the regular pill, you have a 12 hour window in which to take your pill and still be covered so as long as you didn't miss any pills and just took them a bit later than usual, you should be fine.
    Proud mommy to PJ (6)

An_256113 responded:
    I'm getting really nervous still because I've seen people post that they know people who have gotten pregnant this way. I have gotten a headache the past two days which is a normal sign for me to start my period which I'm supposed to today. However, I usually have slight bleeding a day or two early and I haven't had any. I've been extra gassy too which is a sign for both things. Any other comments?

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.