Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
am i preg?
alicia012 posted:
hi guys, I already had my period this month on the 12th, 2014. my hb and I have been intimate about 2-4 times a day and last night I had nausea, cramping, very emotional including this morning I was crying and didn't know why. I have been feeling tired. It would be nice to be pregnant, but I just don't know. Is it too soon to be wondering Im so confused not sure please help anyone

Take the Poll

what do you think could I be pregnant? or is it something else?
  • yes
  • no
  • not sure
  • take the p test?
  • wait til next period
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's too soon for any symptoms. You'll have to either wait and see if your next period comes or take a pregnancy test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I agree... too soon for symptoms.

Assuming you have a 28 day cycle, you most likely would've ovulated this week sometime. It is possible to ovulate sooner or later, but on average women ovulate mid cycle (14 days after the first day of their last period.

After ovulation (assuming an egg was fertilized) it takes 6 to 10 days to implant - which is when women typically start to notice symptoms.

I'd recommend waiting until you've missed a period. That will give your body time to build up the pregnancy hormones.

I wish you the best of luck! Pregnancy is by far the most amazing journey I've ever been on and has brought my husband and I closer.

alicia012 replied to lovebird79's response:
thankyou for some much needed advice.

alicia012 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.