Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
chance of pregnancy
An_254782 posted:
Her Gynecologist found ovary cysts. So he put her on progesterone only pills. we had sex twice on Mon night, she might have missed her pill that day as she might threw it up after taking it. and i am not sure if she takes it the same time every day. I used spermicidal condoms + pullout before ejaculation. In between sex, after first ejaculation i went to the bathroom, rubbed some warm water on my penis, then washed my hands thoroughly and dried them. In about 20 minutes, I used another spermicidal condom + pullout. My hands were complete dry when i unrolled the second condom. I am not sure i unrolled COMPLETELY to the base. I am afraid some semen was still on the base of the shaft during the second round.
should i worry about this ? is there a possibility?

lovebird79 responded:
Have you asked her?

I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about, but this is really something you should talk to her about. There seems to be a lack of trust here and you should take care of that before you are intimate again.

michael2014 replied to lovebird79's response:
It was our last time we had intercourse.
I broke up with her and i have no way of asking .
It has been couple of weeks now , and i cant tell her to take a test.
don't you think semen would have dried out in that 20 minutes period,
Thanks for assuring me ....

tlkittycat1968 replied to michael2014's response:
Yes, the semen would have dried out in that 20 minute period.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.