Skip to content
am i pregnant
An_256447 posted:
hi,
i was to recieve my periods between 28 - 30 of march but haven't received them till now.i did the hometest but was negative.could something be wrong,i feel bloated and having heartburn everynow and then.
thank you

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It could be any number of things. You could just be late (I've been up to four days late), you might have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period (common), or you could be pregnant and not showing on the test (it happens).

You can either test once a week until you either get a positive or your next period comes or you can just wait and see if you get your next period.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.