Last one was early, so...?
An_256536 posted:
My last period was 4 days early, not common for me. So I had expected to start 28 days from then, yesterday, but nothing so far. I also usually have brown minor spotting for a couple days leading up to my period. I haven't had any of that.
My husband and I haven't been "trying", but we aren't taking any precautions not to since we would be happy if it happened.
We did have sex around the time I would have ovulated according to the first day of the early period.
About a week ago I had some minor cramping, and I remember thinking, "Oh, great, I'm going to start early again," but nothing.
Now my question is, since I was early last time, should I give it until I would have started if I had remained on schedule? Should I even be concerning myself with the possibility of pregnancy and taking a test yet?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I would wait until your period is at least week late before testing.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
When my husband and I were trying to conceive, I noticed that my cycle actually got a little off. I'm usually 33-35 days and I had one cycle that was 42 days followed by a 28 day cycle.

If I were you I'd wait until your period is a few days late based on if you got your period when you expected to last month.

Waiting a week to test is also a good idea - some women take time to build up the pregnancy hormone enough to show on a home pregnancy test.

Good luck