Skip to content
test or not?
koebcke28 posted:
In need of advice. I had my mirena removed 3-6-14. Was told I should get a period 4-5 days after. Start bleeding 3-8-14 stopped the next day an then spotted the day after then nothing. Started tracking my ovulation from the time I started bleeding. I should of had a period today but nothing. Before my mirena my cycle was always accurate. Even on the mirena I could tell when I would have a period wether I bled or not. Not sure when I should test or just wait? I have had light cramping, breast tenderness, bloating, an have felt drained and very Moody for two weeks now. Last night I felt I would start today because I usually feel miserable the day before and the day of my period but nothing today?

mariajohnson responded:
Mirena messes with your body, so it may take a while for your body to adjust itself back to normal. You should contact your doctor if you do not get period in few days.

koebcke28 replied to mariajohnson's response:
Well took a pregnancy test this morning came up positive instantly. Going to take a couple more to make sure

tlkittycat1968 replied to koebcke28's response:
I hope this is good news and if it is, congratulations.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

koebcke28 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Took 3 pregnancy tests all positive calling the doctor today to set up an appointment.

lovebird79 replied to koebcke28's response:
Congratulations I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful