Skip to content
Am i pregnant?
breannanicole5 posted:
so i had my period on march 23rd and about a week after that me and my boyfriend tried to conceive, now i have really sore breasts, seem to be more tired, i am having cramps, my stomach is hurting and i am moody as well. i am wondering if i am pregnant. i am having some symptoms and my period is due next week. Could i be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's a bit early for symptoms but yes, you could be pregnant. I'd wait and see if your period comes or not because your symptoms could either be from pregnancy or PMS.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

breannanicole5 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
yea thats a good point. im hoping more that im pregnant because the symptoms im having now started on last saturday, so that was about 5 days ago. Im thinking if it was pms it would have started maybe now since my period is suppost to start like next friday.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.