Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Cramping and Light spotting
    chemchick1030 posted:
    So we are in our second month of ttc and since Thursday the 10th I have been cramping and feeling heavy like I was going to start my period but nothing. Just this morning I noticed a little brown and pink when I wiped and my cramps have amped up a little bit. I'm currently two days late on a 26 day cycle. LMP was on March 16th. Took a preg test Friday afternoon and Saturday morning and so far neg. How likely are my odds? What do I do now? I'm hating not knowing.

lovebird79 responded:
    Each month you have about a 20% chance of conceiving.

You could be just late or you could be pregnant.

Some women take longer to build up the pregnancy hormone.
    I recommend you wait until you are 7 days late and re-test.

If you are pregnant, you are lucky Most people it takes 6-12 months.

Good luck!

chemchick1030 replied to lovebird79's response:
    Well I ended up having severe cramps and started bleeding on and off Sunday.. I have had ovarian cysts before and that was the same pain. Called my doctor and the nurse spoke with me about what was happening. She wants me to test again in a few days since I was only 2 days late when I have the cyst rupture. If this was a period it was very very different and light.... so not really sure what's happening. I could be pregnant and just bleeding early especially from the cyst or having a very weird period. Not really sure... I'll find out soon though. Oh and late Sunday I was changing my pad and the blood was almost black!! That ever happen to anyone???

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying to get pregnant for around 10 years. Currently on Clomid 100mg. Test date July 1

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.