Skip to content
Birth control effectiveness
vider345 posted:
My girlfriend was off her birth control for approximately two weeks because she ran out of pills. We then had sex, but I'm pretty sure I didn't ejaculate inside her. A few hours after she took her birth control because she got more pills. Do we have anything to worry about?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes. There is a chance she may have ovulated during that two weeks and if it was close to when you had sex, pregnancy is possible. She'll need to either wait and see if her next period comes or wait at least two weeks and take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

vider345 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Does it make a difference that she got her period during that two weeks and it ended the day before we had sex? Also, how potent can the precum be? Cause like I said, I'm 90% sure I didn't cum in her, but the clear stuff got in obviously

tlkittycat1968 replied to vider345's response:
Nope, doesn't make a difference. Sperm can live up to 5 days under the right conditions and if she happened to ovulate within a few days after her period ended, then pregnancy is still possible.

Also, since your not 100% sure you didn't ejaculate any inside eher, there's still that possibility.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.