Skip to content
help
angeleyez87 posted:
Hi I am 11 days late had a number of negative test and I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant I have never missed a period beforre so I am wondering could I be pregnant but the hormane is to small to detect please someone help me I am going crazy.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant and not showing on the test or you may have just not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period.

I would wait and see if you miss a second period. If you do and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

angeleyez87 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you for your reply I appreciate but I know I ovulated and now my boobs hurt alot and there getting bigger

tlkittycat1968 replied to angeleyez87's response:
How do you know you ovulated for sure?
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Took an ovulation test

tlkittycat1968 replied to angeleyez87's response:
Well, there's still the chance of you just taking longer to show on a test and there are also women who never show on the home tests. Since you're sure you ovulated, I'd ask your doctor about a blood test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Took one last week and it was negative but my symptoms are getting stronger i just feel that I am pregnant

lovebird79 replied to angeleyez87's response:
If you really think you might be pregnant but are not showing up on tests, than you should go to the doctor. Especially if you are getting strong symptoms. Even if you are not pregnant, the doctor can help you figure out what is going on.

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.