Skip to content
colostrum coming out of breasts at 5 or 6 days past ovulation. Anyone experience this as an early sign of pregnancy?
An_256801 posted:
Hi. TTC and yesterday i accidently squeezed my nipple while trying to see if my areoles had darkened and colostrum came out. i squeezed the other and the same thing happened. if i am pregnant i will be 3 weeks tomorrow. have any of you experienced colostrum as an early sign of pregnancy?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you're only 5-6 days past ovulation, the egg hasn't even implanted as it takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant so your body doesn't even know you're pregnant yet (if you are).
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
How long ago did you ovulate?
It is possible that you could have ovulated earlier than expected and be showing symptoms already.

If I were you I'd wait until you had a missed period and then take a home pregnancy test.

Good luck!!!

tisha_guce responded:
Hi there, you should know first when your last ovulation happened so you will have a clue if you are really pregnant. If you have regular periods you can use this ovulation predictor so you will know exactly when was your ovulation period. I am hoping this could help, and if you really wanted to be sure my advise is to visit your gynecologist for a doctors advise. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.