Skip to content
colostrum coming out of breasts at 5 or 6 days past ovulation. Anyone experience this as an early sign of pregnancy?
An_256801 posted:
Hi. TTC and yesterday i accidently squeezed my nipple while trying to see if my areoles had darkened and colostrum came out. i squeezed the other and the same thing happened. if i am pregnant i will be 3 weeks tomorrow. have any of you experienced colostrum as an early sign of pregnancy?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you're only 5-6 days past ovulation, the egg hasn't even implanted as it takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant so your body doesn't even know you're pregnant yet (if you are).
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
How long ago did you ovulate?
It is possible that you could have ovulated earlier than expected and be showing symptoms already.

If I were you I'd wait until you had a missed period and then take a home pregnancy test.

Good luck!!!

tisha_guce responded:
Hi there, you should know first when your last ovulation happened so you will have a clue if you are really pregnant. If you have regular periods you can use this ovulation predictor so you will know exactly when was your ovulation period. I am hoping this could help, and if you really wanted to be sure my advise is to visit your gynecologist for a doctors advise. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
101 of 134 found this helpful