Skip to content
I'm confused!
kia94 posted:
Hi,
I'm Kia and I just wanted to be sure of what's happening to me....I started spotting 1 day before my expected period(regular 28 day cycle)it was pinkish/creamy the first...the second day it go darker a little heavier *not like a period still*I passed a few tiny clots (no pain just mild cramps and slight back pains) I'm also feeling really tired as well...day 3 blood color is now bright red no clots....But i'm spotting only the pad and passing a few drops of blood only when i'm over the toilet...And a lot of pain in my nipples and the sides of my breast....what could be the cause of this?

lovebird79 responded:
You need to go see your doctor about this.
It doesn't sound like implantation bleeding to me, but I'm not a medical professional.

mariajohnson responded:
Spot bleeding before or during your period is normal only if after spotting for 2 days your regular menstrual bleeding starts. To get more information you can visit this site. http://www.huggies.com.au/conception/am-i-pregnant/spotting/

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 136 found this helpful