Skip to content
I'm confused!
kia94 posted:
Hi,
I'm Kia and I just wanted to be sure of what's happening to me....I started spotting 1 day before my expected period(regular 28 day cycle)it was pinkish/creamy the first...the second day it go darker a little heavier *not like a period still*I passed a few tiny clots (no pain just mild cramps and slight back pains) I'm also feeling really tired as well...day 3 blood color is now bright red no clots....But i'm spotting only the pad and passing a few drops of blood only when i'm over the toilet...And a lot of pain in my nipples and the sides of my breast....what could be the cause of this?

lovebird79 responded:
You need to go see your doctor about this.
It doesn't sound like implantation bleeding to me, but I'm not a medical professional.

mariajohnson responded:
Spot bleeding before or during your period is normal only if after spotting for 2 days your regular menstrual bleeding starts. To get more information you can visit this site. http://www.huggies.com.au/conception/am-i-pregnant/spotting/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.