Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

just found out.....
    wisco10 posted:
    Happily married for almost 8 yrs. Have two children one girl, one boy. Have had an iud (merina) since son was born. 3years ago Just took a test which came back positive. Since then I have had light bleeding and little discharged. No cramping. Since I have the iud does anyone think miscarriage? I did not think this warrented a trip to ER since I will go in tomorrow. Thoughts?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Light bleeding/spotting is common in early pregnancy. Since you're already going to the doctor, I wouldn't worry unless it involves cramping.
    Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
    I would recommend calling your doctor to get direction from them.

Normally I would say no worries, but with the IUD in there I'd say it's better to contact your doctor about it - I'm guessing it's fine, but it's better to be safe.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am almost 30, married, mother of one 7 year old. I went through 3 miscarriages and a lot of years before I was blessed with my daughter whenever I w...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.