Skip to content
10 days late after Tubal Ligation a year ago?!?!
sweets1988 posted:
had mt tubes tied a year ago. I breastfeed my son about 2-3 times in a 24 hour period now, but i have had 4 periods since he was born. They were all timely, all be it very heavy. Now this month nothing & im 10 days late. Ive been moody, tired & sore breasts. We had sex several times during my ovulation stage last month. Now im worried sick, but im afraid if i do a test it might be too early & i might miss something. So could i be pregnant? Or are there complications i should look for for possible pregnancy r even from the tubal ligation itself? HELP!
Babies are life's little miracles and like all miracles they come from inside.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility, even after a tubal ligation. Since your period is 10 days late, it's not too soon to take a test. If it's positive, see your doctor ASAP because you have a higher risk of a tubal preganncy.

If it's negative, it's possible you just didn't ovulate and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happpen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.