Could I be pregnant?
nlewis07 posted:
My last period was on June 19th. My husband and I had intercourse on the last day of my ovulation cycle (according to the web md ovulation calculator) on July 6. On July 16 &17 I had light bright red spotting then on July 19 & 20 I had dark brown spotting. I took a home pregnancy test on the 20th and it said negative. Was is too early to test? I have not started my period which was due today. I am afraid to get my hopes up and then find out that I am not pregnant.

Take the Poll

Pregnant
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's possible. I would wait until your period is more than a few days late before testing again. Some women take longer to show on a pregnancy test than others.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

carmela755 responded:
Hi there, maybe you are pregnant. If you are, better check this free site that could help you calculate your baby's due date, good luck. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/

nlewis07 responded:
I took another home pregnancy test this morning still negative.

72678 replied to nlewis07's response:
I'm in the same boat I am eight days late with negative tests I went for a blood test yesterday I have to wait two days for the results ugh the waiting I have occasional back pain , breast tenderness , I'm moody as hell and craving peanut butter cups idk I have two kids already so u would think I would know what's going on with myself lol