Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
emily09 posted:
Hey yal!

My husband and I had intercourse unprotected Thursday July 24, 2014 and since the day after I have felt different. It was during my ovulation time but I know its too early to test. The next night I woke from a dead sleep with heart burn to vomit then went right back to sleep. Since these I have been extremely tired and have felt weird pelvic movements and some pains like light cramping. Today when I peed and wiped there where about 4 drops of blood and a white milky mucus. I also am drinking a ton more water and cant seem to stay full. I think I might also have a slight fever. I've had tons of heart burn and will get queasy at times. I hope its not all in my head. I know its early but I am super in tune with my body and just feel like something's up. Can any one who's been here shed any light?

Thanks and much love!

Emily from Texas

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.