Skip to content
Anyone had similar???
An_258514 posted:
Hi, I am currently around 10 days late, Cycle is usually about 24 days and always on time! I have done 5 HPT's, all neg. I am waiting on blood test results and it is driving me insane!!! My husband had a vasectomy just over 3 months ago, he has yet to be tested so we are being careful.. there was 1 time this month we wernt so careful but it was just before I should have got period.... I have mixed symptoms.. weirdest is I am really cold inside?? keep getting shivers from being so cold.. other weird is strange feeling in lower back.. any one with any similar story to share would be great!!

lovebird79 responded:
I'd say go to a doctor. Have you checked your temp? if you have the shivers you could have a fever.

If you have done 5 HPT and all were negative and you are 10 days late there is a pretty slim chance you are pregnant. You could just have a virus or something that is effecting your cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.