Skip to content
I'm freaking out
An_258580 posted:
Okay, so I had sex about 4 or 5 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I started my period right after that.. Well a little less than a week ago I was getting fingered around the time I was suppose to start my period and I started bleeding but it only lasted about a day or two and normally my period last up too 6 days.. Im patiently waiting for my period and I even too a pregnancy test this morning. It came up negative but I'm also thinking I might have peed too much on the stuck so it didn't work right. I'm feeling lazy but I guess that's nothing new lol Every time I've had sex there's a condom involved so am I just freaking my self out and maybe that two day period is normal ?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Most women will have an off period every now and then.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.