Skip to content
Help me, I don't know what to do
An_258718 posted:
So I started dating this guy, so I decided to start bitth control, also I needed to regulize my period cycle since I wasn't yet regular. As I started the pill, my doctor told me it was possible to react to the pill in some ways. He sI it could take up to 3 months. After 4 months I decided to stop taking the pill because I was just constantly on my period, I would get it every 2 weeks. Not to say I wasn't yet regular. After I stopped the pill, I was skipping periods, and always thinking I might be pregant but then I'd luckily start. But this time I'm scared. About a month and a hald ago I had sex with a guy and I haven't gotten my period since. I feel like I see my stomach getting bigger and bigger but I've heard it could just be my imagination because I'm stressing to much. What could it be? What should I do? I'm scared to talk to my mom about it, but I'm not sure what I can do. I read it could just be stress that's delaying my period, but now I'm even more stressed because I'm not getting it.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Take a test. If it's negative, you may have just skipped a period whichis common. If it's positive, you need to tell your mom (if you're a minor) and see a doctor for proper pre-natal care.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying to get pregnant for around 10 years. Currently on Clomid 100mg. Test date July 1

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful