Skip to content
Help me, I don't know what to do
An_258718 posted:
So I started dating this guy, so I decided to start bitth control, also I needed to regulize my period cycle since I wasn't yet regular. As I started the pill, my doctor told me it was possible to react to the pill in some ways. He sI it could take up to 3 months. After 4 months I decided to stop taking the pill because I was just constantly on my period, I would get it every 2 weeks. Not to say I wasn't yet regular. After I stopped the pill, I was skipping periods, and always thinking I might be pregant but then I'd luckily start. But this time I'm scared. About a month and a hald ago I had sex with a guy and I haven't gotten my period since. I feel like I see my stomach getting bigger and bigger but I've heard it could just be my imagination because I'm stressing to much. What could it be? What should I do? I'm scared to talk to my mom about it, but I'm not sure what I can do. I read it could just be stress that's delaying my period, but now I'm even more stressed because I'm not getting it.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Take a test. If it's negative, you may have just skipped a period whichis common. If it's positive, you need to tell your mom (if you're a minor) and see a doctor for proper pre-natal care.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.