Skip to content
i need to know as soon as possible
An_258827 posted:
I got off my depo shot in march and still haven't had a period my breast are itching like crazy and they are sore and I got milk is this a sign of pregnancy? My man keeps having dreams about me having a baby is this another sign of pregnancy.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It can take several months, in rare cases over a year, for your period to return after being on Depo. What you are experiencing is probably your hormones trying to figure things out.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
It could be your body trying to figure things out OR it could be a sign of pregnancy.

The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test.

And, no. Your mon having dreams about a baby is not a sign of pregnancy.

carmela755 responded:
Hi, milk is always a sign of pregnancy but I think it is too early for you to have milk if you are pregnant unless you are pregnant already for a couple of months. With what other women shared with me about getting out of depo, they said that is more often easier to conceive and sometimes not. It really depends on every woman's body. If you are pregnant you might want to check this site that could help you calculate your baby's due date and more. http://www.babyduedatecalculator.net/

An_258979 responded:
I was due for my Depo December 2013 and didn't get it. My period came back in April but was not regular till June. Now we have been ttc since April and it has not happened yet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.