Skip to content
46 days since my last period
SaDiddy posted:
Ok im kinda freakin out. Its been 46 days since my last period. I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negetive. I have the tender breasts, im tired all the time, and even tho I dont throw up i am nausea all the time. I dont have health insurance, so before i go spend alot of money I want some feedback please.

kaybay15 responded:
I am having the same symptoms! But I haven't actually took a home test yet. Whenever I think I may be pregnant, I go out and buy a test and it is always negative. So I don't want to waste the money on one right now. If I were you, I would make a doctor's appointment and get a blood test to know if you are or not. Sorry, that wasn't much advice... But I am feeling the same way!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.